Hex FRVR Hex FRVR

I really enjoy this game; it's quite addicting! The music is nice and laid back, which helps you to relax and unwind as you play the game. It reminds me a little of Tetris, but it's more relaxing because you can take your time and you're not fighting the clock. I think something that would 100% sell me on this game though, would be an in-game score recorder.

Voyage Through the Clouds Voyage Through the Clouds

This is a great piece of artwork! I really like the colors and the style it was colored in.
The overall feeling of it reminds me of stained glass, which is pretty cool.

Thanks for sharing!

ManuelTacoface responds:

Stained glass huh? Interesting way to look at it, never thought of it that way lol, I was going for a sort of airbrush feel, you know? Anyway, however, thanks for the support man, glad you enjoyed it!

Radical Radish Radical Radish

That looks pretty rad, man. I like the way you shaded the image, it comes together nicely.

ManuelTacoface responds:

Thanks for reviewing dude! Appreciate the feedback and also be sure to follow me as well! Also I checked out your art as well, that's some neat stuff you've got going on there, keep it up.

Gary King Gary King

I love this piece and how it looks like there is actual ink splatter all over the page!